Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sweet family just got bigger and cuter. Our World and View of People has just been changed. My first 3 kids just scored a better chance of being more tolerant and compassionate. Awesome.
5 comments:
Those are beautiful! What a great treasure to document her healthy strong body, just the way it is- beautiful! I am envious of your talent and your recognition that these times will pass quickly.
You are brilliant- those pictures are amazing!! And your precious baby girl is beautiful!! Missed seeing you the other night! I can't quit typing exclamation points!! Jason wanted to talk to you about the backdrop. The thing he was building for a conference is supposed to be finished tonight, and tomorrow is his home day, so you should hear from him about working on it. Did you pick a floor?
Thank you for your compliments. I think the baby is amazing and beautiful more than the pictures are. :)
I missed drinking wine and eating cheese too. Especially if the cheese wasn't mixed with chicken or anything.
Can't wait to talk to Jason!
If you ever come back to Oklahoma, I want you to take my girls pictures!!! You have such a talent.
Simply gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment