I appreciate Betsy's tag. She really knows how to stay on my good side. Well, anyway...here are my responses. Rob sure does seem better than me on paper. This questionare must be slanted.
1. Who is my man? That means Rob, right?
2.How long have we been together? 24 years in each other's presence. 10 years, married.
3. How long did we date? 1.5 years....then 1 year, then 1 year engaged
4. How old is he? 32
5.Who eats more? hmmm....He likes to eat more.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Rob.... in red ink.
7. Who is taller? Rob
8. Who sings better? Rob
9. Who is smarter? Rob
10.Who has more of a temper? Me....man this is depressing.
11.Who does laundry? me
12.Who takes out the garbage? Rob.... in theory
13. Who sleeps on the right side? I usually sleep away from the door... unless I'm pregnant.
14. Who pays the bills? me
15. Who has sharper computer skills? Hard to say....we do different things on the computer.
16. Who mows the lawn? Rob
17. Who cooks? hmmmm....lately, me.
18. Who drives when we are together? Rob...I hate to drive.
19. Who pays when we are out? Rob
20. Who is more stubborn? me
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I don't recall ever being wrong.
22.Which set of parents do we see the most? mine
23. Who asked out who? Rob asked me I think
24. Who kissed who first? I made him work up the nerve.
25. Who is more sensitive? It depends. We both are in different ways.
26. Who has more friends? We're even....I just see mine more. Because I'm such a social butterfly.
27. Who has more siblings? We are even
28. Who wears the pants? Well, Neither of us wear dresses.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Betsy's right. I do love these. I am just so amazed that you are able to answer the questions so briefly. Nobody's going to want to read my lengthy explanations of who kissed who first, no matter how good the story is. I'll have to break it into a 3-part blog just to get through the whole list. Yeah, I'm long-winded. I love your answers, by the way. So much insight into my firends!! When are you coming home already? Not that we could get together - Liam had strep, now Crispin has a virus...I'll quit now. Love and miss you!
Ok, the first question made me laugh so hard I had a hard time getting to the rest.
Who's your man?l I kept trying to picture you saying "Rob is MY man" complete with neck waggling and hand gestures.
Post a Comment