Betsy and I are no longer an item in the photography business world. The break-up was mutual. We've decided to just be friends. She'll always have a special place in my heart. Click The Bearer of Boys blog to the right to see what Betsy will be replacing her time with. I'm continuing for a few months and then will be taking a break until Lily can stay with Dad or anyone else with out causing a scene. I'm thinking the magic number for her will be at 10 months. But please schedule an appointment with me soon! I've got partners to buy out and websites to save for! Throw a photo party or two!
I do want to thank our friends that have supported us so much these past 2 years with client referrals and doing photo parties.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment