Scene: Standing around after dinner.
Ian (Grab my dad's crotch)
Ian: Is there a penis in there?
My Dad: There's one Somewhere in there.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sweet family just got bigger and cuter. Our World and View of People has just been changed. My first 3 kids just scored a better chance of being more tolerant and compassionate. Awesome.
3 comments:
This story made us both laugh out loud!
Man . . .
It was really so good to spend time with you here. I always enjoy getting to know you better.
Those pics of your best friend's girls are BEAUTIFUL! You're just so darn talented:).
Celeste
That is beyond funny! I would have never quit laughing had I been there in person!! Here's one for you - smack in the middle of The Talk, he said in this totally amazed voice, "so THAT's how I got to be half pilgrim and half indian?" I actually saw him thinking, "WOW."
You just made me spit Diet DP on my computer.
Or should I say Ian did......
Post a Comment