
My best friend growing up agreed to let me take photos of her beautiful girls while I was in Springfield. Click Here to see them.
Angie is one of the most genuine and kindest people I've ever met. We became friends in 1st grade. God has always blessed me throughout my life with these sort of friends. We became "Best Friends" in school and later found out that we lived in the same neighborhood. My mom didn't let me loose much so I actually thought I was lost going to her house for the first time. (our neighborhood only has 3 streets) We were best friends through elementary, junior high and high school. She is hilarious...I rarely think people are as funny as that. She's the kind of friend that when dared to moon the next passing car...will do it willinging. Everyone should be best friends with her! Her mom became like a second mother too me. We shared BFF Necklaces, lockers, carpools...everything but boyfriends. I never thought hers were good enough for her, until her now husband came along. She actually found someone who, what I know of him, is just as sweet and as genuine as her. I rarely see her and I enjoyed seeing and spending some time with her girls, Sydney and Hannah.

2 comments:
Oh boy, you just made me cry. Thank you so much for that. It's been a rough week and that meant so much for me to read that right now. You are such a great friend. I'm so thankful for all the years of memories we have together that I think of often that sometimes come back to me while I'm in the car or out somewhere and because of a song or seeing something that reminds me of you and an inside joke that we have or an experience we shared and it brings a smile to my face or even makes me laugh outloud. I thank God for that and for you.
It was so great to see you and meet beautiful Lily and see adorable, full of wonderful energy Ian (aka The Pan). I hope we can do it again at Christmas. Love you, Angie
PS This is my very first 'blog' comment. I'm probably addicted now. :)
Great pictures :)
Post a Comment