but if you have 6ish minutes to waste...look for these things that I personally find hilarious.
1. Every time I pan to Lily...the way she is rummaging through her lunch box of toys.
2. Ian slamming the kitchen doors.
3. Ian announcing his need to use the poo poo facilities at the end.
4. My soup slurping sound effects.
5. Lily thinking she is actually going to get real Chicken Noodle soup.
6. Ian's Chicken Noodle soup having everything but chicken or noodles in the soup.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I watched them both-
Video games are much more active than I remember! Looks like fun punching for Ian with Rob egging him on. I don't understand boys and all this punching and weapons. whew! Girls have secret and quiet types of warfare- I am more familiar with that.
The cooking video is funny- when you get to the part of asking who is a better cook and who is messy! And I especially like the pineapple in the chicken noodle soup.
Yea secret warfare...believe me...I'm dreading that more than punching. :)
That was hilarious. (I've been gone, so I'm behind on entrys.....)
You know, Ian wouldn't have HAD to slam the microwave door if SOMEONE hadn't complained about her soup being cold.
Also? I love how much thought Ian gives your questions. No speaking off the top of his head for that one, huh?
Post a Comment