Saturday, October 27, 2007

"No, I don't want your blue hair in my mouth"




...said Ian, when Uncle Thomas asked if he wanted to ride on his shoulders.


I begged and pleaded and Uncle Thomas agreed to bring him and Griffin to come play with us. They spent the night and Ian had a party sword fighting all night. He learned several knew techniques....which is something he really needed. Lily was pretty nice to them too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute photos. Sounds like Ian had a blast.

jduckbaker said...

It's so great that your brother lives so near. How fun for you and the kiddos!
Uncle Thomas' blue hair is very cool. Is it hereditary? Are you hiding your blue streaks? Or maybe they manifest themselves in a different way.

Mom of 4 Maniacs said...

My streaks are yellow.

Really my whole family hates it when he colors his hair....He has gorgeous brown hair that is starting to gray really nicely. We all prefer it long and without the mohawk. I don't mind the mohawk...but I do prefer it brown. We do have a lot of fun when he comes. Ian loves him and Griffin...who is not pictured.

Jason said...

The blue is so blue, with the purplish highlights. I like it much better than any colored mohawk I have seen before.