
So, here is Ian's first love note. It was in his folder coming home today. She is a very skilled artist and I love her sentence structuring. Very unique. (I'm not even going to post one of Ian's pictures, not near as impressive) Lindsay, the author's mother, told me that she writes them to him frequently, but this was the first I've seen in person. Ian says he has more in his cubby at school. So....how long can preschool love's last? If you look at the links....it's been a little longer than I thought. Conversation example of the other day....
Mom: So what would you name another baby?
Ian: I want to have 10 girl babies and 10 boy babies.
Mom: hmmm....(not happening) I'll let your wife know that.
Ian: You mean Tatum? (the love of his 4.5 year old life)
Mom: ......yea, I guess.

5 comments:
I think it's so cool at that age that someone is your boyfriend or girlfriend just because you say so, and it works out even better when the feeling is mutual!
Wow, that's longer than Chad and I even knew each other before we were married. I appreciate a man who can stay commited. (:
I read this and laughed. I was cleaning her room the other day and found a ton of notes for him under her pillow. I had to limit her from taking them to school. What are we gonna do with these two kids of ours?
I love how free they feel to just completely adore each other....so cute.
It can last longer than some marriages unfortunately. Tara's first boyfriend lasted from kindergarten to 2nd grade...uggh!Of course now he is totally uncool! :)
Jennifer (JSL)
Post a Comment