Friday, November 2, 2007

"There she is....she's the girl I love...I don't know her name but I love her."






I was very surprised by that quote along with the excitement in his voice about that little girl. Not the girl in the close ups, but the one with the tiny arrow over her head in the first picture.

Well, the pictures are awful, but it was adorable. My video camera didn't work for some reason, but Miss Wallace said she'd make a copy of it for me. He sang so loud and proud! I was very proud of him. I wrote notes on the first picture.
Not the most politically correct program "indian song"...sorry Gina, but none the less, adorable.

.

3 comments:

Gina said...

I'll forgive you and Ian this time, as long as you didn't write the song! Oh! I wonder if that's why I didn't know about this program!!! Was Duncan and his class in it??? Man. I hate being the minority with a chip on her shoulder!! :-)

RD said...

wow - he's starting early with this whole love thing. Russ was wondering if that's about the age Rob was when he fell in love with you.

Sarah said...

It's already time for Thanksgiving programs?

And I love that quote. I just know that someone, somewhere has said that exact same thing about me.... :-)