




I mean that...we have gone the last few years to our good friends family's house for Thanksgiving. This year our other friend...or I should say (as Ian says every time we see him at church) "my friend", Stuart, played a little Led Zeppelin for us and a little of his own original work. He was quite impressive and I could tell has many hours of practice put in on the guitar. We are welcomed year after year to this sweet family's house and this year it was very anticipated, coming from a difficult couple of weeks. It was nice to sit and be around these loving people that show Christ's love and spirit, not just today, but always. Ian was in heaven running and sweating like a madman with the thousand grandkids. Lily wasn't feeling well, but enjoyed sitting with mom and dad and listening to the music...they both enjoyed the cranberry sauce.

No comments:
Post a Comment