Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My future daughter-in-law.

Or so I'm told at least once a week. Ian's little girlfriend can over yesterday to swim. I asked to document his first crush and so we took some pictures and they took some of each other. He told me a couple of weeks ago that "soon enough I'm going to move out of your house and get my own house and marry T---. " I said I didn't know if her daddy would like that very much. He replied, "Why?! Well, I'll ask him next time I see him". I'm not sure her daddy is ready for that talk yet. I hear he's not too happy about his daughter talking about a little boy all day long. The fact that he has this strange, goofy look on his face in most of the pictures , unnerves me a little.



4 comments:

Gina said...

Oh Anita, that is so sweet. You are correct about the look on his face. That is the expression of a boy who is ... well, whipped.

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!!! They are adorable.

Kristin said...

It looks like Ella is out of luck here, huh?

Sarah said...

That must be the cutest thing I've seen in quite some time. There is such mutual twitterpation!

(Oh, and also? I agree with gina......)