This is what happens when boys, like mine, play too rough...which is most of the time. Hopefully he'll remember this when I tell him he's playing to rough...but I doubt it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sweet family just got bigger and cuter. Our World and View of People has just been changed. My first 3 kids just scored a better chance of being more tolerant and compassionate. Awesome.
6 comments:
No way!!! Was it Duncan? (I'm kidding!!)
YIKES. That is from playing? Seriously?
Wowzey wowzerton! I'm glad my son had absolutely nothing to do with Ian's injury.
$
I'm waiting for Ethan to get his first black eye. I didn't really believe the stuff about boys naturally being rougher and more rambunctious than girls, but I do now. We call him Captain Destructo.
Cute pics...
Wow! Hope he's not in pain.
Boys are ridiculous. I'm sure they were taking turns nailing each other with blocks.
Post a Comment