




I am stopping now though. But Ian's b-day is coming up and Valentine's Day pictures...just to warn you.
My sweet family just got bigger and cuter. Our World and View of People has just been changed. My first 3 kids just scored a better chance of being more tolerant and compassionate. Awesome.
5 comments:
You have such good looking kids! Not a surprise, just a recognition. :-)
why should you? they just keep getting better! Love the hair-do and the ones where she's cracking up, I would bet Ian was involved in those.. not that you aren't funny... love the last bed one a lot too.
Your kids will have such great photos to look back on when they're older. They're blessed with a talented mom!
Love Lily's new "do". What cute pictures. When your kids are famous they will think nothing of the paparazzi.
Hi Anita,
I have been visiting your blog for the past few months, since I found it through Robyn's. I have enjoyed your photographs. You capture your children's personalities beautifully. And I think your blog is quite interesting, or else I would not want to visit so often! I am giving this a try and hope you'll visit:
www.alittleloveliness.blogspot.com
-- Melissa Lester
Post a Comment