Well, here's my tag...Ian's tag to follow shortly, maybe.
The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.
Weird facts...I'll try.
1. I Love Dolly Parton...and I have since my dad bought me the 9 to 5 45 record. (he doesn't even like country music. I was raised more on 50's, 60's and 80's rock and of course, gay bands from the 80's, thanks to my brother Ahh...The Wham Rap) I have nearly ALL of her albums...new and old. and have any embarrassing obsession with the movie Rhinestone.
2. I never wanted to have kids until the month we tried to have Ian. I'm thankful God gave me some confidence to have him. Now I could love to have 10 more...not "have" them but I'd like to play with 10 more.
3. I have a BIG problem with the T.V. being on if no one is watching it.
4. I used to paint and use a sketch book consistently...I gave my last complete painting to my friend Sarah in college and haven't been able to paint anything since. That's nothing to do with her, by the way. :)
5. I picture mine and other people's death and horrible things that could happen to the point of keeping me up at night. (hmmmm...I know most of you could have gone forever not hearing that. Sorry.)
Ok...I tag...sorry, if you hate tags...but I do too. Heather, Celeste, Angie and Sarah B.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OK, I did it. Slug. :)
Go see if you can learn something new about me.
Ok, wait. You haven't painted anything since then? WHAT?
I still have that painting. And I still love it.
I'm trying to picture you without a sketch book. It is a weird thought.
Post a Comment