My sweet family just got bigger and cuter. Our World and View of People has just been changed. My first 3 kids just scored a better chance of being more tolerant and compassionate. Awesome.
OK, I found the rest of them, but seriously, did you just not want Me to come? Because it looks like a bunch of moms were there....was my invitation the only one that said drop off party? I was kind of sad about it but just trying to follow the rules..I'm sure I would have cancelled my romantic weekend if I thought I could have come to the party. (:
Do you have any idea how nervous it makes me to see my child hitting things? Yes, you do.
I hope he didn't break anything.
Really, the cake is amazing and so were the costumes - I heard it was great fun. Betsy, she didn't let me come, either...I think she is pretty fierce. Scary fierce.
9 comments:
you have way too many talents...it's really not fair. ;)
-april
That cake is adorable! Or should I say "fierce"? Queen Mommy did a great job with the party!
That looks like the coolest party ever! You are just too creative.
You seriously made that cake?
Thanks for the compliments. Ian had a good time, I think. He wasn't as impressed with the cake.
I've been waiting to be called fierce for a few years now.
I hate to get all technical, but I think they actually called the CAKE fierce! :-)
And it is. It really, really is.
I want one of those cakes for MY birthday!!! Wow.
OK, I found the rest of them, but seriously, did you just not want Me to come? Because it looks like a bunch of moms were there....was my invitation the only one that said drop off party? I was kind of sad about it but just trying to follow the rules..I'm sure I would have cancelled my romantic weekend if I thought I could have come to the party. (:
Do you have any idea how nervous it makes me to see my child hitting things? Yes, you do.
I hope he didn't break anything.
Really, the cake is amazing and so were the costumes - I heard it was great fun. Betsy, she didn't let me come, either...I think she is pretty fierce. Scary fierce.
Post a Comment