Thursday, September 6, 2007

Lily Likes Crackers


Yeah.....She really is likes to eat these things...

12 comments:

Gina said...

That's soo cute! She looks more like Ian to me. So you like the Music Man, huh? Who knew. You wanna come over and watch it? I have the whole thing memorized. We could do a sing along. I get to be Harold.

Mom of 4 Maniacs said...

I new you'd be the first to notice. Harold, huh....sounds good. Eeeee gods...

Heather said...

Is that one of those nasty biter biscuits? My kids loved those things. But the clean up was horrible. Your kiddos are adorable.

Sarah said...

Now that's what I like to see-- a little food enthusiasm.

And here's a question from the one whose womb has not yet been used-- why do they give babies bitter biscuits?

Heather said...

Not bitter...BITER. Long i. :)

Mom of 4 Maniacs said...

I'll post a picture of her thighs and you can see where her food enthusiasm gets her...

Heather said...

You said 17 pounds, right? Emalee weighed 6 oz. more than that when she turned 1. Funny.

Anonymous said...

Anita - how fun to see you have a blog! Ian and Lily are quite cute. Is it crazy having 2? Our #2 is coming at the end of March!
Katie B.

Mom of 4 Maniacs said...

Congratulatoins Katie! Boy or Girl?

Sarah said...

Ha! BITER! That's funny.

Anonymous said...

We don't know yet. We won't get to find out for awhile.
It will be fun to see Delaney as a big sister. :)

Unknown said...

It will be fun to see Katie's baby-craziness times 2!