My sweet family just got bigger and cuter. Our World and View of People has just been changed. My first 3 kids just scored a better chance of being more tolerant and compassionate. Awesome.
You only have one? WE have desparation paciS plural. When it's bad, there are at least 6 around. :)
We used a pacifier with Delaney, and I won't hesitate to use one with #2. :)
I meant this is the one we use when we can't find the ones she loves.
OOOOOhhhhhhh. I get it.
Yeah, I have no motherly input on this one. I will just say that the look in her eyes is pure YOU in this picture.
interesting.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You only have one? WE have desparation paciS plural. When it's bad, there are at least 6 around. :)
We used a pacifier with Delaney, and I won't hesitate to use one with #2. :)
I meant this is the one we use when we can't find the ones she loves.
OOOOOhhhhhhh. I get it.
Yeah, I have no motherly input on this one. I will just say that the look in her eyes is pure YOU in this picture.
interesting.
Post a Comment