Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I asked for it.

Mom: Ian, great job eating your quesadilla. I didn't know you'd eat the whole thing!
Ian: Yeah, I knew it, because I have a BIG tummy! I can eat a lot of stuff.
Mom: ......do I have a big tummy?
Ian: No, you don't.
Mom: (feeling good about my sweet son and myself)
Ian: But you do have a big uterus.
Mom: ...

6 comments:

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

that's hilarious!!! how did he learn that word? -a

Mom of 4 Maniacs said...

Well...I was telling him belly...but he asked if I ate him before he was a baby...and why do moms eat their babies. So, I opted for the real term.

lindsay said...

Too Funny!!!!

Gina said...

Nicknames, baby, it's the way to go - that way, you can totally have that conversation in the middle of Target and nobody else knows what you're talking about...well, maybe they do, but the grandmas won't be as horrified.

He is so funny.

Kristin said...

that's what you get... they don't have to know all the correct words.

Jason said...

So now he thinks when you eat food (or babies) it goes to your uterus, instead of your belly... right? :)