This is just a video requested by my mom to hear Lily's voice.
Thanks Mamaw!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sweet family just got bigger and cuter. Our World and View of People has just been changed. My first 3 kids just scored a better chance of being more tolerant and compassionate. Awesome.
4 comments:
She loves her some bows. I'm sure it's the countless hours you spent "training" her to wear them...
ummm...i think "likes" is an understatement. ;) -april
Ahh, a kindred spirit - good to see a girl who truly understands the importance of a few good hair accessories - I wish I had a Mamaw! And you did just was I was hoping you would..I REALLY wanted to see all those bows on her head at once. Oh, the sweetness.
Thanks for Moments With The McFarlands!
love this! I think Lily looks so much like you.
Post a Comment