This month is the only month you will hear that from me or Rob. But Ian is on the White Sox tball team for the Y and we had a rough start. There were some crying on the field episodes during practice that had me stressed out, but tonights game was so much fun! We actually prayed together that he would have a patient attitude and control his emotions and that a ball would come to him. As soon as the game started that coach asked him to be in the pitcher's position, so about 6 balls came directly to him right away. Thank you, God, for our answered prayer!
I wanted to share some pictures from it. Remember that I was using a 300mm zoom...so I was quite a ways away. It makes the pictures funny too me, because Ian is looking straight at me, so happy! He was soooo proud of himself.

No comments:
Post a Comment