My sweet family just got bigger and cuter. Our World and View of People has just been changed. My first 3 kids just scored a better chance of being more tolerant and compassionate. Awesome.
Cute pictures! I don't have any good images of the boys' sporting events because I haven't gotten the hang of shooting athletic events. I literally threw up my camera to try to catch a soccer goal and took a picture of the treetops. So I think you did great!
Anita, I love that last picture! Ian is such a cutie! Enjoy these times - those teen years are around the corner for all of us and it scares me to death! :) Jennifer Johnson
3 comments:
Cute pictures! I don't have any good images of the boys' sporting events because I haven't gotten the hang of shooting athletic events. I literally threw up my camera to try to catch a soccer goal and took a picture of the treetops. So I think you did great!
Anita,
I love that last picture! Ian is such a cutie! Enjoy these times - those teen years are around the corner for all of us and it scares me to death! :)
Jennifer Johnson
Great photos! I agree - I love that last one.
Post a Comment