Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ian and My Big Brother.






Ian loves Uncle Thomas! One of the...um...many?...reasons we love living in Montgomery is because my brother is only 2 hours away. It's so nice to be able to see him whenever I want and for him to come to see Lily when she was born and come for a very late xmas and come to Ian's birthday party. I won't get into "feelings" on my blog...but I can say that I have loved him exactly the way a little sister is suppose to love her big brother my whole life. Even with out the fighting...since the age difference is so big. I'm very thankful that God has given me a chance to be this close to him (in proximity also) and for Ian to be able to get to know him. He loves my babies and....really...is there anything that can make you feel better than that?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are great pics. I think the jello shot might be my favorite.

Wait.....that just sounds wrong.....

Mom of 4 Maniacs said...

or is it wrong?

Anonymous said...

Cute photos.
And what a blessing for Ian that he has an uncle that loves him so much!