Thursday, November 29, 2007
I guess he won't be making the ministry video cut.
Our church was going around to all the children's classrooms and interviewing the kids about sunday school and such. Well, Rob is putting together the final video and as I was loading it on our computer, I watched Ian in it. Well...I guess we won't be including him in how awesome classes are...He's not the most focused boy on the block. The ironic thing is...he has really great teachers on Sunday and Wednesday night. I'll take all the blame. And that he was really focusing on his Thanksgiving Program. Just for the record...He does know who Adam and Eve and Noah are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
"Do you know any stories from Bible class" -- "No" - Heh heh.
Kids. They don't always cooperate when we want them to, do they? :)
Should probably take him to see "The Golden Compass". That'll learn 'im up!
We already read it to him so it goes straight to his subconscious.
"No, I don't know that song."
That was my favorite response!
"Do you know that God loves you?"
"Yup"
That was my second favorite.
I can tell that Ian has a lot of stuff on his mind. He's clearly trying to process and characterize the societal status of the post-modern aboriginals of North America. It's just easier to do that through a song.
Post a Comment