...my family's life was changed. This little guy entered our life and turned it upside down. We thought we knew what it was to love.... we thought we knew what it was to accept.... we thought we knew what it was to trust in the Lord.
We knew a little.... but now we know a little more.
This guy has changed our lives' in ways that we aren't even aware of yet. I just know that, like with each child we've been blest with before... we each smile a little more, love a little more and kiss a little more often. I love seeing Ian, Lily and Seth become better humans each day. I feel like God has blest me with a tiny "cheat sheet" for raising them. Si has caused them to think twice while looking at people with disabilities. He has them thinking beyond themselves. He has them longing to care for him, to defend him, to teach him and to show him everything in this world. Through this year we have gone from being scared of what the future holds to being so excited about what is ahead for us.
This baby is more than our baby... he is who Rob and I will grow old with... and we thank God for it.
Happy Birthday to my little Man!
Happy Birthday, Si.












No comments:
Post a Comment