I am proud to tell you about Ian's decision to be baptized last week. We were happy that my parents happened to be there to see it and we shared the moment with many friends.
I pray for Ian and his walk in Christ. He is very special and I know he has already been used by God to do great things for His Kingdom. We are proud of him and the gifts that God has given him. He has a heard for history and the Old Testament and I can't wait to see how God uses him in the future. I pray for his life and that he will stay faithful to God and that he will resist temptations that come before him. I'm thankful for his family and for his friends and school that I know will prepare and help him every step of his Walk in Him.

No comments:
Post a Comment