My sweet family just got bigger and cuter. Our World and View of People has just been changed. My first 3 kids just scored a better chance of being more tolerant and compassionate. Awesome.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
My Handsome Nephew
I was honored to take my nephew's senior pictures over the 4th of July weekend. I can't believe he's going to be a senior. Seems like yesterday he was a little baby goobie that I couldn't put down. All of my nieces and nephews are so special to me. I was lucky to be able to focus on them and love them before I had my own baby goo-goo's. Go to my ame photography website to see all of caleb's pictures.
2 comments:
He is handsome. How neat that you got to do the photos!
And....yay that you're back! You've been missing in blog-world. :)
THAT is Caleb???
I officially feel a THOUSAND years old!
Post a Comment