My sweet family just got bigger and cuter. Our World and View of People has just been changed. My first 3 kids just scored a better chance of being more tolerant and compassionate. Awesome.
Monday, May 12, 2008
My Mother's Day Nap
Which is a fancy way of saying....I took a nap like I always do on Sunday afternoon, just didn't feel guilty about it. I also had dinner and dessert made for me. The following is my mother's day drawing (I love that he named the flowers) and pictures of dinner and the ones responsible for it.
Thank you SO much to you and Rob for covering class for us Sunday! You guys are the best! And those are the sweetest mother's day pics...they are so full of love.
2 comments:
Thank you SO much to you and Rob for covering class for us Sunday! You guys are the best! And those are the sweetest mother's day pics...they are so full of love.
So sweet! Looks like they made a nice meal.
Post a Comment