Friday, May 2, 2008

At The Park






We went on a picnic yesterday and then to the art museum. I wanted to get pictures of them together, but Lily doesn't make that very easy. Every time I get behind my camera, she looks down or cries. I don't see modeling in her future...not that her thighs would be problem. We had a good time. Ian always loves going to the museum. Lily on the other hand, is at the age where she doesn't like being confined to the stroller and is too young for me to beat her in public when she runs off. I'm torn at this age between my love of torture and love of spankings. By the way, speaking of torture...that's not blood under Lily in the last picture.

No telling where this blog entry will be pulled up with all my talk of spankings, torture and modeling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your last sentence - ha!

Cute kids.

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Sarah said...

Way to set a google search trap!

Love the pictures.....that looks like a cool park. What are they crawling all over?

Betsy said...

Yeah, you probably shouldn't sign up to host ads, I did and now I have surfing photography ads?? Guess they picked up on the words beach and photography....