I'm sore.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sweet family just got bigger and cuter. Our World and View of People has just been changed. My first 3 kids just scored a better chance of being more tolerant and compassionate. Awesome.
6 comments:
Wow. My aunt fell off her roof last Wednesday. She's sore too. And Brian fell through our ceiling once. Was that your garage? Because Brian fell through in our entryway...right next to the light fixture.
Hang in there. Glad you're okay.
Whoa! I hope you're not TOO sore. Ouch. What happened?
What on earth happened????? Hope you're okay!
What happened? Are you in a body cast?
I had gotten xmas stuff down from the attic and thought I'd have Rob hand some stuff from the garage that I had been sitting around for us to put up there. I just got finished going over with Rob where, for sure, I could and couldn't stand. Then I put my foot in the exact place I asked about. No body cast. Just couple scrapes and bruises in places that no one will see.
That is crazy! I'm assuming when you asked about that spot Rob said it was OK? He is too optimistic in that way. Like if he used to tell us something cost about $8, that meant $17.95 plus tax :)
Post a Comment