Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Kids aren't the only cute kids in the World



I'm lucky, as a photographer, to be humbled and reminded every time I get behind my camera and then the computer to realize that other kids are just as sweet and adorable as mine. I think that's a unique perspective that I get to have being a extremely proud mom and photographer of children. One of my favorite things is to have these sweet babies staring back at me on my computer screen as I'm resizing them for print. I love it! I'm so blessed to be able to witness God's most beautiful creation in this way. Ian took a couple of these....I don't know if it's sad or cool that you probably won't be able to tell which are his.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great perspective!

They may not be the only cute kids in the world, but you do have adorable children. :)

RD said...

maybe not but they're pretty dang cute