Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Silas stuff to remember....

This is a common scene in our house, Mamaw's house, the car and even the driveway.  Seeing Silas draw so intently is one of my favorites.  He will sit for over an hour, sometimes, just drawing.  He fills pages and pages with his little creations.  He once sat for an hour and a half in the driveway and filled 3/4 of the driveway with these little pictures using sidewalk chalk.  I love seeing a glimpse into his creative mind.  I wish I knew what it all was... I will have to wait a little longer before he can tell me what each line, circle, squiggly represents.  When that day comes I promise I will sit for just as long listening to every detail of his explanations.  My whole being smiles when I see him like this.

However.... it frowns when it goes from this to the second hour of drawing on his entire body, just as detailed.

No comments: