I didn't have the heart to tell him his brother was going to be super disappointed to see that cute, tiny sandwich. :) (See 'Si loves Sandwiches' post) But his would be super happy to see 3 desserts. :)
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Seth.
I asked Seth to make his lunch and then decided to say... "go ahead and make Si's too... just give him what you have". He enthusiastically started on his way.


I didn't have the heart to tell him his brother was going to be super disappointed to see that cute, tiny sandwich. :) (See 'Si loves Sandwiches' post) But his would be super happy to see 3 desserts. :)
I didn't have the heart to tell him his brother was going to be super disappointed to see that cute, tiny sandwich. :) (See 'Si loves Sandwiches' post) But his would be super happy to see 3 desserts. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment