Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Lily's Fundraiser.

Lily has been fundraising for Team Si for the past couple of weeks.  And I use the term loosely.  She has been making pipe cleaner/origami flower bracelets and origami ninja stars to sell to her classmates.  She is selling them for $.05 each.  The paper costs about 4x that and for the students who are not allowed to buy things at school.... well, she just gives it to them.  So... she has $.25 now.  So...if you would like to purchase a bracelet or ninja star for Team Si, let her know.  Suggested value $.05, but free to those who can't make a donation.

Sweet Girl, but I'm thinking not a future CFO.

As I gave her and her brother $3.00 for allowance and helping me wash baseboards and kitchen cabinets this weekend... she immediately put $1 into the jar.

"Budy Walk Mony for Silas"

No comments: