I always wanted a baby that grabbed their toes in pictures. My very first client in Scottsdale, AZ was a toe grabber. I thought that all babies did this for pictures. If you put a baby on their back, then
Wal-Law! Toes in Hand! I was very mistaken. I didn't have kids at this point. I realized quickly that there are few kids that do this. So I was always thankful for the "look at how cute my toes and little hands are" pose, when I got it. To my dismay, not one of my 3 babies would grab anything!
Imagine my surprise when my sweet baby Si grabbed is little toes....(my most favorite physical Down Syndrome characteristic, by the way... the toes, I mean) So I am most happy to present Si's 8 month old photographs! I did 8 months, instead of 9 because I was afraid I'd miss my toe to hand window of opportunity. Enjoy my most exciting photographs yet of my Sweet Si.
And his official, "I'm totally sitting up now" shots.





No comments:
Post a Comment