But just to let those people know.....
We are going to have another baby in February! It was a big surprise and I'm still trying to wrap my head around having 4 kids. All that I know for sure is that our family has been very blessed and this baby will be very blessed to have 3 adoring brothers and sister. (hopefully 2 brothers.... eventually, I mean, Seth will like it...probably.) Thank you to all who have prayed for this baby. Please continue to pray as I have been swimming in a bunch of pamphlets on "what to worry about because you're going to be such an old mom". So, I would love your prayers that this baby continues to grow and be healthy. I know it he/she...hopefully she... is in Gods' Hands and she will be a perfect fit for our family.
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment