Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Birthday Discussion

Me: So, what kind of birthday party do you want to have?
Ian: oooo...like a pirate one!
Me: ooo...how about a Build-a-Bear one?
Ian: ohhh..yes! Totally awesome!
Me: oh wait! Let's let Lily do a Build a bear one....she has less friends...so it'll be cheaper and you can still get a bear.
Ian: oh no! Let me have one....My friends are SUPER CHEAP.



Birthday Party options are still up in the air.

5 comments:

Betsy said...

Good thing you're working on it since his bday is 4 + months away and hers is like what ? 7 or 8? (:

Kristin said...

I'm so proud that my kids are super cheap.

Melissa Lester said...

That was priceless!

Amanda G. said...

cute. I didn't know that Ian and I were such good friends though. :)

Sarah said...

You gotta love that he already recognizes a good argument when he thinks of it.