My sweet family just got bigger and cuter. Our World and View of People has just been changed. My first 3 kids just scored a better chance of being more tolerant and compassionate. Awesome.
All those are so sweet! Both my girls suck those same two fingers, so I noticed Lily doing that right away. Someone once asked me if I taught them to do that; yes, I'm hoping for major orthodonics in their future! Joe is better about telling them not to put their fingers in their mouths, but I'm not so disciplined. I just think it looks so sweet!
1 comment:
All those are so sweet! Both my girls suck those same two fingers, so I noticed Lily doing that right away. Someone once asked me if I taught them to do that; yes, I'm hoping for major orthodonics in their future! Joe is better about telling them not to put their fingers in their mouths, but I'm not so disciplined. I just think it looks so sweet!
Post a Comment