


We took these Very, very quickly sunday morning because i thought she looked so sweet>
My sweet family just got bigger and cuter. Our World and View of People has just been changed. My first 3 kids just scored a better chance of being more tolerant and compassionate. Awesome.
7 comments:
How sweet! What a doll.
No doubt this will make you roll your eyes--but it needs to be said that something in her expression reminds me of you in those pictures.
l My Eyes! NO! That's almost the first time anyone has ever said she looks anything like me! I'm so excited!
She is so cute. I love the shoes! Hope you all are feeling better.
she's beautiful!! And like Sarah said, something about her expression in the first picture reminds me of you.
she's so stinking cute.
Really? The first time? That's crazy! I've thought it several times when looking at the pictures and video of her.
Post a Comment