
I can't stand how cute I think she is! I've always tried to be so objective, but there's something about your second baby that leaves all your good intentions behind and you have no shame! I guess that's how the baby of the families get so rotten. I'm "of the rotten" line of 3rd borns. It's very easy for me to believe now and feel the breaking down your emotions go through as a mom with each kid.

3 comments:
Hey. i found your name when i clicked 'alabama'. your a very good photographer and have some beautiful babies. check out my blog when you get a chance :)
She's a doll.
And....as moms, how in the world can we be objective about our kids? You should see how I am with Delaney. :)
I can verify that no one can gush about Delaney as much her mama.....well, unless it is her grandma. It is a close call, to be honest.
Lily is so sweet! I love the over-the-shoulder action.
Post a Comment